Riyadh Valley Company (RVC), the investment arm of King Saud University, had organized a two-hour seminar titled with “Emerging projects” for students, faculty members, researchers and employees of King Saud University in:
• College of Business Administration.
• College of Science.
• College of Computer and Information Sciences.
• Faculty of Pharmacy.
• College of Food and Agricultural Sciences.
The seminar addressed a number of topics:
• Business plan.
• Types of companies and ways of establishing and depositing.
• Methods of evaluating commercial establishments.
• Seeking for investors and Venture capital.
Riyadh Valley Company also thanks all the colleges for their cooperation to allow RVC to give more information about “Emerging projects”, and what is involved within venture investment and knowledge economy.
Pictures from the seminars: